Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Raindrops on roses

Well, no roses blooming yet, though we do have some early daffodils blossoming & other things on the way. Today's rain will surely help, though I'm glad it had abated a bit when I had to go out to teach my last lesson of the semester today. A couple weeks' downtime & then one of my students is coming back for "Summer I" from mid-may to the end of June. Didn't feel like I could say no since she was so enthusiastic & I need the extra pennies.

Shots today _still_ from my last day in NYC @ Moma. Joan Mitchell (not the singer Joni), Paul Tworkov (neither of whom I know a lot about) and one of my favorites, Clyfford Still. Hope you enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells