Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'd luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair

Photos today, of flying teddy bears, sun bathing Potter, game boards, etc. from 19, 20, & 21 March.2011. And one of my favorite scenes from Young Frankenstein.*

Amazing what adding a half hour a day to practice time will do for technique & sound. Just imagine what I could do if I made myself practice 3 hours a day (twice what I'm doing now). Not sure my left shoulder would survive, however. It twinges even now, though the yoga stretch my acupuncturist suggested I do does help. And walking 30 minutes/day also makes a great improvement in my left hip pain. Wasn't it Bette Davis who said old age is no place for sissies? She also apparently said "I'd luv to kiss ya, but I just washed my hair.”







*

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells