Someone on Ravelry recently posted this as "animated lace" or something like that. Not sure why Frank T. Zumbach, its creator (?) called it Paper Clock, except that you can probably watch it for hours.
Still dealing with fatigue from whatever bronchial infection laid me low for most of Sept. Melrose rehearsal tonight - who know there were 32nd note scales going to the top of the range @ 126 to the quarter note in An American in Paris. Of course since I only got the part last week, they're nowhere near ready for prime time. Wish me luck. Thank goodness I was practicing Bolero and La Mer all summer.
Monday, September 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Crow Medicine Show
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
-
The first-ever detections of gravitational waves from colliding black holes and neutron stars have launched a new era of gravitational wave...
-
Our neighbor, Charlie Kessler, officiated at our wedding today, at 11:00AM (or thenabouts). He kindly preceded the vows by reading this poem...
-
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)

No comments:
Post a Comment