Friday, May 30, 2014

Forest lovely

Another forest lovely from someone whose blog I follow. This one from Ukraine (reminds me of something out of The Lord of the Rings).


I don't remember anything like this when I traveled through that country, but I don remember the final meal we had in Kiev on the Slavic trip where the hosts provided not only a bottle of champagne for every 4 people but also a bottle of vodka and I can't remember what other kinds of liquor, along with copious amounts of food. Oh, those Slavs.

Gorgeous day out there today. Dust settling from the distribution of Wellesley assignments (though I haven't opened that email account yet today. Tootling, toddling & stitching on tap for later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells