Monday, October 23, 2017

Boum

Pronounced "boom."

I've been re-enjoying the fabulous series "The Collection" on Amazon lately, especially the background songs by Charles Trenet and others. "Surely," I thought to myself, "there must be a series soundtrack." But no. So, thanks to the metadata provided during the playback, I've concocted my own. I hope you like it.

Charles Trenet - Boum
du film "La route enchantée" 1938 lyrics: http://www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/...
(with guitar chords and a link to a literal translation)

Pierre Mingand " oui ! si tu me dis oui " 1942


Charles Trenet "Hop! Hop!" 1939


Celia Cruz - Quizaz, Quizaz, Quizaz (original from 1947)


Charles Trenet - Quand Descend Le Soir
Lyrics here.

Pic pic pic - Charles Trenet

And the theme song, Etta James singing "I love Paris"

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells