Friday, December 14, 2018

Space/time and free will

I've been searching for a long time for the Closer to Truth episode that had such a clear graphic representation of the theory behind Einstein's theory of relativity. I though I'd discovered it, but no. So until I can track it down, I thought I'd send along this Radio Lab episode on time. The most pertinent part as far as my specific question that if Einstein's theory of the space/time continuum, also known as the "block universe" if I understand it correctly starts around the 20 minute mark of the episode. That is followed by an exploration of how what we think are our choices are actually made before we consciously  choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells