It's been awhile since I posted any pictures, so here are some beauties courtesy of Mother Nature on cold/freezing mornings. The first few feature shadows of outer trees, etc. when the windows were covered with ice. The others are lovely frost shapes she left after very cold nights. Of course, now with the earlier-rising sun (one of my least favorite thing) they're usually melted by the time I get out of bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Crow Medicine Show
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
-
The first-ever detections of gravitational waves from colliding black holes and neutron stars have launched a new era of gravitational wave...
-
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
-
Our neighbor, Charlie Kessler, officiated at our wedding today, at 11:00AM (or thenabouts). He kindly preceded the vows by reading this poem...















No comments:
Post a Comment