Wednesday, August 26, 2020

2020-08-21 toddle

 I haven't done one of these in a while and can't believe it's a week already since I took them. Focus mainly is on the tripledeckers on nearby Melbourne St. Tripledeckers is a popular kind of apartment building around here, a 3-storey building with an apartment on each floor. I focused on how some of the almost-identical houses treated their windows differently, and love the way the park across the street is reflected in some of them.

 Another popular way southeast Asians treat their yard is to mostly cover them with concrete. There's one photo of someone trying to have a sort of a garden and still honor that tradition.

There's also a short video of something that caught my ear wafting one of the houses from which was wafting India Indian music early on that August morning.




My, I'm tall



























No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells