Saturday, June 12, 2010

Castles in the air

The last of the 12.May.2010 pix. Various castles around the Met Museum and maybe next time I'll have M. Joseph do my hair at his fancy schmacy salon. I'm guessing it would cost more than $10.
Heard a radio story about a natural playground in Dorchester not too far from here. And yet frustrating for people like moi who hopes to attract flute students that it is mentioned in the same breath as gangs and violence as if all Dorchester is plagued. The playground's neighborhood is not too far from Franklin Park, too, which is a lovely place.

Another beautiful day here - low temps & not too humid.
Weather widget says 64F heading up to 73F with a chance of rain. Guess I'll get out early for my toddle - or maybe forego it since I walked quite a bit yesterday to & from the acupuncture appt. Oh, and guess what? There's still that pile of papers (somewhat reduced).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells