Saturday, August 28, 2010

Neighborhood shots

Some pix from 29 & 30.May.2010. Mostly from our yard and porch.










I'm beginning to feel like I live in some third world country. We've lost power for several hours (8 on Thurs. & 4 on Friday) the past couple days - the second, a "scheduled" interruption (the phone msg. we got I discovered only after that fact).










I suppose I'm glad the outages didn't happen in the next few days when temps are forecast to be in the 90s with humidity creeping in by Tues. Hard to imagine weathering _that_ with no fans!
A beautiful day forecast for today, though. I hope we're in the geographical area of the cooling sea breeze. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells