Monday, May 23, 2011

Side yard snow & urban cow


Shots today from 15 & 18.FEB.2011 featuring some side yard show & a cow unlike any I imagine you've seen before. Will I get out for a toddle today in the rain?

The dahlias I started indoors a few weeks ago are progressing nicely, and a couple of the 16 sunflower seeds I did the same to last weekend are poking through the potting soil.

Otherwise stitching & tootling & heading out to Northeastern for my one "Summer 1" student. Did a huge load of laundry yesterday - so much that I barely had space to hang it all up to dry - and with the rainy weather we're forecast the next few days, who knows how long that will take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells