2012.June.26. Some shots from a toddle from Dornach to Arlesheim including some goats (or sheep). It's such a charming part of the world.
Arlesheim Barn/garage
Monica's needlework shop where I got some souvenir yarn
Outside a florist shop
Arlesheim church
Old-style Swiss
Honeysuckle
Waiting for lunch (Ruti's)
Outside Goetheanum
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Crow Medicine Show
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
-
The first-ever detections of gravitational waves from colliding black holes and neutron stars have launched a new era of gravitational wave...
-
Our neighbor, Charlie Kessler, officiated at our wedding today, at 11:00AM (or thenabouts). He kindly preceded the vows by reading this poem...
-
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)





















No comments:
Post a Comment