Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Cancellation bear

Andy and I watched this last night. It has to be one of my favorite TV shows of all time. I only wish they'd broadcast the songs like this since sometimes (often) it's hard to understand the funniest lyrics.



For those not in the know, Cancellation Bear forecast that this delightful series would not be renewed for a 2nd season, hence the title of the opening show, "Suck it, Cancellation Bear." And in case you're curious, I'm guessing all the other shows they name are ones Galavant is up against. The sharp-eyed will recognize the maid as Daisy from Downton Abbey. In case you'd like to catch some of the other videos, they're here. And Joshua Sasse (Galavant) shirtless (which he is, a lot)? Hubba, hubba.

1 comment:

  1. It's fabulous! Only on network tv, or can I find it on the Internet? Oh, and I assume you caught the pirate who's Hugh Bonneville, also Robert Crowley, 7th Earl of Grantham and the Viscount Downton!

    ReplyDelete

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells