Friday, July 14, 2017

Words to live by

From a fellow Raveler (the links are mine):

"Be tender to each other. Be more tender than you were yesterday, that’s what I would like. You want to help me? Be tender and laugh." Brian Doyle (maybe this link will last longer).

"If I could tell you only one thing. My message would be this: The world would be a lonely place if you did not exist."
Erin Hanson

Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream
I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been.
..Kashmir ~ Led Zeppelin

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight. Phyllis Diller

Aging is a privilege, not a birthright.

Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what’s going to happen next. Delicious ambiguity.”– Gilda Radner

I am in training to become a difficult old woman. It’s going swimmingly, y’all!

I was born with nothing, and I still have some left!

Courtesy is not a shirt one puts on in the morning. a saying from my Mam…

“Incivility is not incivility’s antidote”. Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk. by Kathleen Rooney. (page 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells