Monday, July 10, 2017

About that stash

Since my stash somehow keeps growing faster than my ability to knit it down, I thought I'd share with you a blog post by a fellow Raveler who discusses the same issue. (Sorry, can't seem to find a link to the first part.)

She has these images on the post that I thought were just to good not to share.


For the uninitiated, That's Dumbledore with the pattern book.
And for the record, that's an actual, factual clip from the movie
"Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince.






Also for the record, Lalie (a.k.a. StrawberryDarling on Ravelry) has 358 yarns in her stash, I have 183 more. You do the math.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's time to start clicking those sticks! I have the same problem with beads. However small they may be they do stack up.

    ReplyDelete

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells