Saturday, May 12, 2018

Vienna 2018-03-05 Even more WOW

More pictures from the WOW exhibition, starting with an architectural shot from the top floor to the one below, and including some Magritte & an unusual Yves Klein. I've seen something as blue (in the color sense) in the Stedelijk collection in Amsterdam, but nothing like this.




Redon's one of my favorites. Haven't seen this one before.




At least he didn't die from it like Schiele did.









Compare this one from the one below. A lot can change in 38 years.





An exterior shot of a Museumquartier building.




I told you.






I love Albers.

Looking over at the MUMOK. One of the places I missed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells