Thursday, May 17, 2018

Vienna 2018-03-05 Post WOW

Some final shots from the Leopold Museum's WOW show, some from another breeze through the wonderful Vienna 1900 show, and the beginning of the Schiele - Brus - Palme show that had just opened that day. There are some text-heavy images, and I don't know why I chose to photograph the German-language bios of Schiele, Günter Brus, & Thomas Palme, (maybe to later practice my German?) but there you are. For Palme, the only bio I could find was on a German wikipedia page, so if you're interested, open google translate and past the text from there into it.

I have to warn you that some photos in subsequent postings from this show are definitely not safe for work. Brus & Palme have taken Schiele's explicitness in a much more intense direction.






Don't know why I didn't get the wall blurb
for this Basquiat painting.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells