Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Bauhaus 100

It's been awhile since I've posted any pictures, so here are the ones I took on Valentine's Day @ the centennial exhibition at the Fogg, which has an enormous collection of things Bauhaus, and at the ancillary show @ the Houghton Library.

I hate it when things are covered by glass, though I think I discovered a work-around @ the MFA recently, that if I take the shot at a slight angle to full-frontal, the reflection is at least less.





























I know you can't read this. Maybe
the larger version in you click on it might help.



































Sorry so fuzzy. I'll try to get a clearer one.












Here begins the Houghton show












Gropius

Feininger

Weininger





1 comment:

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells