Saturday, March 28, 2020

Wayne Thiebaud

In my continuing efforts to introduce pretties into our daily lives, here's an interview with one of my favorite American painters, Wayne Thiebaud. This one is thanks to New York's Morgan Library & Museum. I'm not sure if I've ever seen one of his works in the flesh. I might have seen this one @ the National Gallery. I'm happy to say at the time I write this, he's still alive.

Anyway, as with most art interviews the works displayed on the screen behind the participants are probably best seen in person but you can't have everything. Where would you put it?

If you want to see more, please take a look @ this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells