Thursday, April 16, 2020

2020-04-16 neighbornood toddle

Went out early (c. 7:30A) today to avoid crowds. Started with our sweet neighborhood park, Mother's Rest, and made my way down Larchmont St., up Waldeck St., and then up Tremlett. It was cloudy when I started and by the end, symbolically, I think, the sun came out.

Hope you like.



Signs of the times







I think people sometimes feel like this these days.



The opposite of the above.






What Andy and I like to call Tremlett flats.
We're at the top of the hill






Where there's a will, there's a way

You can almost see the species tulips Andy planted


Home again, home again, jiggety jig

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells