Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coral Lady


With purple trim - who'da thunk? Nowhere to go today except out 4 my
walk. Yipee, skipee! Only laundry, practicing, stitching, maybe some
dusting/looking for cobwebs - where DO those things come from??!! The
gig @ the acupuncture clinic went well last night, and several people
said they thought the music sounded good. A local weatherman/newscaster
(and friend of Dorothy?* - why the question mark, I ask myself), was master of ceremonies (who knew he had a sense of humor)?
Heading out now while the temps are still cool - we're forecast for a
high of 70 or so. 50s tomorrow - I call it weather whiplash (I prefer
50s in Oct. myself).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells