Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Flying Geese


50F right now & overcast - best I get out for my walk before the rain comes. Remember my fussing about the busy week? I came back from lunch with my former supervisor (after having spent 40 minutes with her trapped in the elevator en route - the dang think kept going up & down - which we could have done ourselves - but the expletive deleted doors wouldn't open!) to find 3 messages on the phone, two of which were asking to reschedule my Tues. & Thurs. appointments). So I guess God heard my prayers. My dilemma today is that Woolcott's is offering even greater markdowns on stuff, including their logo boxes, but I REALLY would rather stay home & cocoon (read practice, wash & block the shawl I made for the neighbor who lost her husband last week, & go through the PILES of stuff waiting next to this desk, and NOT spend $$), but it will be one of the last chances to see the space & the people . . . I heard geese honking as they flew over awhile ago, so I guess it really is fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells