Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fall Park


Of course all the leaves are changing now - this pic was taken a few weeks ago. I watched a continual shower of leaves falling from the maple yesterday as I practiced upstairs (don't _think_ it was the playing that caused it). It's raining cats & dogs off & on all day today so walk looks iffy. I was wishing I'd brought my camera yesterday cuz I saw lots of neat things - here's hoping they're still there tomorrow when the weather's due to change. According to my weather widget it's 50 now & feels like 43. Someone I know (forget who - good memory, just short) said despite temps in Anchorage AK getting so much colder there, winters feel colder here because of the damp. Someday I'll have to go to AK & check that out (or maybe not). Easy to imagine the corollary to the heat here vis a vis Arizona. Almost time to tootle. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells