Monday, February 14, 2011

En route & NYC day 1

Pix today from 1/3 & 4 of my New York trip. The first shot is Boston's Chinatown as seen from the bus. The indoor forest was the NY Times new bldg. The patio shots are from Magi & Michael's wonderful apt. in Harlem. The park shots are Central Park - on a walk from M&M's place to the Met Museum - a longer, colder jaunt than I'd anticipated. I have no idea what the latin says, but liked the bldg. decoration. Then come some shots from inside the Met. The Wright sprite, or a version thereof, graces our garden in the summer & living room in winter. I like the indian story teller I shot (with the camera) after lunch. I wonder if the stained glass picture with the waterfall was the inspiration for one of the stained glass windows in the Menominee Presby church.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells