Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Two-hour delay? I think not





Pix from the storm we got Dec. 27, 2010.

I was doing my best to have an attitude of gratitude while shoveling more than an hour in the rain. Blech. The Governor told all non-essential personnel to stay home. Harvard closed. Northeastern? Two-hour delay. So rain/sleet all day & then refreezing tonight - I think I'm going to cancel lessons today anyway, NEU admin be damned. Yesterday morning nineish during the snow storm I _tried_ to take Potter to the vet for her hyperthyroid treatment - got 1/2 way there & realized it was hopeless - even if I got there by the time I'd dealt with the intake I don't think I could have gotten home - at least for hours - as it turned out things eased up noonish. But heading out in the rain on top of snow and then snow again this PM? I think not. :) Tootling & stitching on order for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells