Saturday, September 24, 2011

29.June.2011 finale


I'm going to finish off posting the pix I took that day with the rest of the photos of Bresdin & Redon's lithographs & etchings. Hey, Bresdin's Comedy is from a century from my birth year. And who knew some of Redon's grotesques were inspired by Darwin?






Today is the 4th birthday party for the Dorchester Stitch House. I plan to attend & do my bit to help them & the economy by adding to my already daunting (when I think of knitting it all up) stash.

We had a great time dyeing our yarn yesterday - I unfortunately started out with way too much red so had to add tons o' blue (& a touch of black) to get near the color I had in mind so my custom color will be pretty dark - but pretty nonetheless I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells