Wednesday, September 14, 2011

June was bustin'



Shots today from 19.June.2011 on a walk I apparently took with Andy (I think that's him in the corner of the skyscape). Photos include lots of roses, a couple local avian type creatures & a pair of ghostly gloves.

I should rename this blog weekly musings since that's how often I seem to be getting to it.

We started Melrose rehearsals on Monday. Prokofiev Piano Concerto #3 & Pictures @ an Exhibition. As usual taking the fast movements faster than I can play them (though not too fast for the 14-year-old(!) who's @ the piano) and unfortunately I spent the whole summer practicing the wrong orchestration of the Mussorgsky. :|

Heading out soon for a toddle before it gets too hot (83F forecast for today - blech). And then later to Northeastern to tutor my one tooter.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells