Thursday, August 15, 2013

Dahlias for days or Back in five minutes - signed Godot

Shots from today out side our house & outside one of the local library branches that reminds me of my favorite graffito that I saw, back in the day, in a restroom on the U of MN campus, "Back in five minutes" and it was signed Godot. Get it? Waiting for Godot? Hardeeharharr, n'est-ce pas? Oh, and another in my Martian series, taken from outside the same library branch.






Today is my "day off" from practicing, so I'll spend it setting up the charts for a rather complicated shawl pattern, blocking a shawl & watching the rest of "Just my luck" (a Norman Wisdom vehicle) on Netflix. Here's s taste:



Get a load of the great Margaret Rutherford, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells