Saturday, August 10, 2013

Reflections

Saw Potter sitting in her favorite morning spot (that she usurped from Mimsy awhile ago) in the Gannon Room. Fortunately she didn't mind that I caught a photo of her & her reflection. I thought Mimsy deserved equal time, and she obliged by looking sweet on the bed in the guest room this AM (with apologies for the fuzziness - that's what I get for not using a flash). The final photo is a little still-life next to the computer. Oh, and I thought you might find this link useful; it's "How to fold a fitted sheet in 30 seconds." Enjoy.







Toddling done for the. Way too much time spent on the computer this AM. Some tootling on tap for the afternoon. Blessedly lower dewpoint today of  . . . can it be that 60F feels comfortable? I guess compared to 74F it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells