I saw this on the news this AM & thought I'd share it and a couple other favorite videos to get your toes tappin'.
Stephen Colbert and some very famous faces in "Get Lucky."
Will Smith's daughter Willow.
Who knew they were making a film about moi??
So relieved Wellesley is over, no more commuting back & forth, but no more free food & AC either. Really enjoying the R&R.
Thursday, August 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Crow Medicine Show
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
-
The first-ever detections of gravitational waves from colliding black holes and neutron stars have launched a new era of gravitational wave...
-
Our neighbor, Charlie Kessler, officiated at our wedding today, at 11:00AM (or thenabouts). He kindly preceded the vows by reading this poem...
-
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
No comments:
Post a Comment