Thursday, August 21, 2014

1.July.2014 - last day in Murrhardt & 1st in Stuttgart

The last thing on this post is something that just wouldn't have translated in a photo.

Murrhardt morning

Breakfast

Jan, Arie & friend in her apt.

More magical Murrhardt mist

Watiting to take off - the troupe & I parted ways here.

Last shot from Murrhardt sleeping quarters

Stuttgart sky

Kunstmuseum Stuttgart

Kunstmuseum restaurant (unfortunately forgot to bring
my camera when I went to see the galleries)

Jan's friend, Janet's Eurythmy room where I stayed overnight

Other corner

Piano with Eurythmy forms

Sweet new moon (without flash, for apologies for the shakiness)


I think you'll agree a photo wouldn't have done justice to this amazing fountain in the Fussgangerplatz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells