Saturday, March 14, 2015

Toe tappin' music

While fast forwarding through last night's Glee to see if Jonathan Groff from Looking ever showed up again, I saw this, a fave of mine back in the day I'd completely forgotten about. Not sure why you need the lyrics, since they're pretty easy to understand (not to say repetitive - oops I just did).




In case you're inspired to get the whole CD, here's what Genius.com has to say,

Tootling &  stitching on tap for later on. Speaking of toe tappin' music, I'm working on Büsser's Prelude & Scherzo & Taffanel's Andante Pastoral & Scherzettino  since my students are, and I gotta be able to demonstrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells