Now that the snow is (mostly) gone from the yard, here are a few shots of brave, early flowers making their appearance in our garden. Any day now I'll be dragging out the antihistamines & getting the air purifier down from the 3rd floor. Fingers crossed this year's allergy season is more like last year's when I didn't have horrendous problems, and not like 2013 when I couldn't sleep for about 2 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Crow Medicine Show
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)
-
The first-ever detections of gravitational waves from colliding black holes and neutron stars have launched a new era of gravitational wave...
-
Our neighbor, Charlie Kessler, officiated at our wedding today, at 11:00AM (or thenabouts). He kindly preceded the vows by reading this poem...
-
A couple songs I hope will brighten your holidays. Whiskey Christmas and Holly Jolly Christmas (it's worth listening to the end)




No comments:
Post a Comment