Thursday, February 22, 2018

And to think I saw it on Mulberry St.

On my way up the hill from my toddle this AM I heard a strange bird call. When I looked across the street there was a flock of turkeys noshing in one of our neighbor's yard. By the time I ran into the house got the camera, they'd moved on down the hill, with the tom looking @ our next door's neighbor's wall wondering if he could jump up there & the hens across the street wandering into another neighbor's back yard. When the tom decided they weren't going to follow him, he meandered across the street to join them.

Can I make it?

Maybe there are some goodies back here




Who'd a thunk?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells