Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Vienna 2018-03-05 Leopold visit 2, etc.

OK, moving on to the Monday of my visit, my 2nd visit to that amazing collection, and the beginning of the WOW show of Heidi Horten's collection.

Also including the first 2 photos I took in Boston's Logan as I waited for 3 hours or so (yes, I got there that early) for the plane to leave, and, since we're going all non-chronological here, some photos I took yesterday in our front walk way of plants Andy planted last fall: species tulips & some grape hyacinths, including some white ones.

The only thing missing is you, er "T."

I think this is from the Munich airport.




Scene from the apartment window

Looking up/down the street

En route Leopold museum from tram.


Texture you don't see in reproductions






More textire








No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells