Friday, November 26, 2010

Toddle 1.Oct.2010

Shots from early Oct. toddle to acupuncture. Starting flowers in the front garden chez nous. Passed the Eliot Burying Ground that was open - first time I saw that - wonder if it's open the first of every month? Last pic is of my acupuncture group treatment room - took advantage of no one else being there to grab the shot.











Heading out soon for today's hike. 43F - they say it's raining but I think that's over. Andy's less than enthusiastic about going to the Stitch House Dorchester 20% off everything sale today - and the last thing I need is to buy more yarn - so I guess we'll give it a miss. At some point we'll have to take the meat off the turkey carcass to free up room in the fridge.

My psyche certainly doesn't like not practicing - I've been on a week-long fast prescribed by my Polarity practitioner in an effort to cure my left shoulder twinging and not a night's gone by that I haven't had a nightmare about not being able to find my music before a rehearsal, being late for a rehearsal, etc., etc. Today's the last day and tomorrow I start to ease into a regular regime again in the hope of being in shape and pain-free for the Nutcracker marathon weekend 12/10-12/2010. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells