Monday, November 15, 2010

Moi

And some shots from 29.Sept.2010. The self pic was taken @ a recent Melrose rehearsal whilst preparing for the Firebird, etc.






Heading up north to the Keefe piccolo doctor soon since my piccolo is in sad need of a check-up - binding B key, some of the top keys binding as well. Don't want to have the ingrain insecurity playing all those Nutcracker licks. I'll bring some stitching to work on while the MD does her work. Better bring my checkbook, too, since my one year of free tweaks is over. :|

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! Good luck with your piccolo. I have up graded my drums in the past few years and it's really fun to play them when I get a chance.

    ReplyDelete

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells