Friday, October 15, 2010

California here I come day 2

This from the morning of the actual factual day 2 chez Julie. Shots from the office/bedroom window where I slept, the kitchen, a shot of the steep hill the house is on that one has to climb to get there, and a shot of my world as evidenced by my suitcase & carryon.

Heading out soon for acupuncture. Blustery days predicted for the next few but my kind of temps with highs only in the low 60sF.

I discovered another fascinating PBS show this morning "Beyond Theology." Unfortunately the website doesn't do much beyond give a description of the shows. :( This week's episode was on American Pluralism and it's all encased in a stupid Flash format so I can't copy the description of the show. Double :(. Maybe you can check your local PBS listings for air time. And dang, wgbh.org doesn't do anything beyond listing show times. Triple :( Next week's show is on Science & Theology so it looks to be an interesting series.




No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells