Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Neighborhood shots

Pix taken from walks on 18 & 21/Aug/2010, including some dancing sunflowers, a study in green & orange & a skyscape. Some from our yard & others from other's.




I knew it was humid when I got up this morning & the walls were clammy. Yup, dewpoint is 65F. At least the temp's only 68F.


It seems to have stopped raining for the moment so I think I'll pop out to the P.O. & try to get a 30 minute toddle in today. I'm taking a Better Choices, Better Health online course, designed for folks with chronic disease - and I guess HIV at least in the U.S. has become that - and this week's action plan was to take a 30-minute walk 4 days out of the week. Here's hoping that that, yoga, acupuncture, polarity & Alexander lessons will help keep me healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells