Thursday, October 14, 2010

California here I come day 2









Shots from a walk with cousin Julie my first evening in Fairfax, CA, including some lovely sunsets, CA grafitti (which is much more colorful than that out East), & eerie crop circles.

The power was out chex eux (wouldn't you know?) so we had a lovely dinner by candle light, somehow whipped out sans electricity by my dear cousine, and then took a walk. As per usual at the end of the day of travel, I was seeing double by the time we got back to her house.

Student showing up soon so have to go dig out Mozart CDs showing his idea of proper cadenzas. Marathon Wednesday @ NEU over - and no note yet from student who didn't show. Guess I'd best contact her to be sure everything's OK.

Then to tootling, stitching & some vaisselle.*



* http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/vaisselle

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells