Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Happy 4th in Amsterdam

Pix from my last full day in A'dam this trip. Shots from in & around Guus' studio, @ a lovely old estate, recently renovated & opened to the public near Apeldoorn (I think). In fact, the renovation wasn't completely finished, I think & we were able to sneak up to the top floor where the workers had clearly left their lunch.

Just got back from tutoring my tooter - the penultimate lesson of the semester. I will miss our weekly get togethers but not boarding the bus around 9AM for the trip to campus.

Studio garden

Studio vitrine

Guus is learning the cello

Roof garden rocks

Estate water lilies

Hein on a path

Reflection

Ghost concert

Renovators' repast

Chair conversation - I wonder if eventually they'll
put stuff on the walls


Dutch royal "summer palace"

Resting in the living room after a long day

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells