Friday, October 12, 2012

Van Gogh & Vondelpark

More shots today from 2.July.2012 - I managed to get a couple pix taken in the actual, factual van Gogh exhibition before a guard shut me down (don't know why no one made a peep on the upper floor with the Redons, but thank goodness they didn't). And the beginning of a series of photos I took as I meandered through Vondelpark, Amsterdam's answer to New York's Central Park & Franklin Park in Boston.

Rain threatens today, frost warning tonight. Toddle taken care of before the raindrops start falling. More tootling, some stitching  in the immediate future.

Mural of Vincent and Theo van Gogh's grave site:
Auvers-sur-Oise, France

Vase with Irises Against a Yellow Background (1890)
the year of his death



Rijksmuseum

Who knew I was giving a concert while in A'dam?





No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells