Friday, April 8, 2016

Thanks to Arie

For taking and forwarding these photos from my recent trip:

Gorse blossoms


One of the many vertiginous views we saw.


Me and my pot belly showing how my
sweater matched the colored sand

Jan joining me featuring what she
 considers her best feature (her hands).


The next 6 photos are from a kibbutz, Neot Semadar,
that was recommended the day before by a very sweet Israeli '
woman who'd helped me get from the Israel museum to
David Yellin College (where Jan & Arie teach).






I think this was from the wonderful Dolphin Reef, run by one of Arie's
army friends. in Eilat (the resort town at the southernmost tip of Israel
between Jordan & Egypt)

This helicopter was involved in setting up some kind of special lunch
for rich folks at a mountain top overlooking the Dead Sea.

You know who with Jerusalem's Old City in the background.

Palmachim palms


One of the many stray (?) cats who crossed our path. This one atop the
Palmachim bomb shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells