Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Hash Yer Tihoe Jin, Hash Yer Shili Dothraki 

Somehow when I read the above title of an article in the NY Times about constructed languages, & I knew (or thought I knew) exactly what song it referred to. Can you guess?*


One of the beautiful bouquets that are curated
by volunteers that always grace the desk at the
visitors' center.




One of the many works of art throughout the museum
that you can actually sit on.




From the glass gallery -
for some reason you can't sit on this one.


This isn't an actual, factual work of art, but rather a sunlight
reflection from a building in the Longwood Medical Area
that caught my eye.


* And if you're curious, I think the title refers to "Put your right foot in, put your right foot out . . . " A.k.a. the Hokey Pokey.



Though I think Admiral Bailey has the words wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells