Friday, April 15, 2016

More Ein Harod: or 25.Feb.2016 continued

More titular colonicity. I confess, in the absence of the wall blurgs, that I had to guess with some of them whether or not to rotate the image.

Off soon to catch BSO & Mahler 9 with our new(ish) conductor, Andris Nelsons (my first experience with both the piece (live) and that guy waving the baton). Edited later to add: good performance, but not my favorite Mahler symphony.

Klee- or Malevich-like, anyone?









Gotta say I really like this one.
Made me giggle.


Cy Twombly, anyone? Though given his b'day (1928,
maybe the influence was the other way around.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, the gray one! (#3, with the pink streaks...) Rich and wonderful, like sunrise on a foggy ocean... It's who?

    ReplyDelete

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells