Thursday, September 30, 2010

Ella J. Baker, Snitch, clouds & fleurs

Some shots from 12 & 14.July.2010. The house is the "Ella J. Baker House." Not knowing who she was, I looked her up. Snitch is guarding my projects bag (bought for a mere $12 or @ the sad event of Woolcott's, a Cambridge yarn store of some 30+ years, closing.



The other shots from around the neighborhood during my toddle. Speaking of which, I'm heading out now to get one in before the rain starts. 70F with a dewpoint of same (where oh where is the drier weather??).






Teaching @ NEU tiring but OK - though the fellow still doesn't seem to be putting in sufficient time for his embouchure not to poop out before we're through the first duet of sight reading. I might have to read him the riot act next week (now where did I put it?).

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells