Wednesday, September 22, 2010

College reunion day 2


Shots from day two of college reunion (June 18, 2010) including shots from the new student union cafeteria, the gamelan class I attended, and a favorite off-campus hangout that looked essentially unchanged from back in the day.



Heading off soon for a toddle, then some tooting & round two (with one exception of a first meeting) with Northeastern students. Since I only have the four today I'll be getting out @ 7:15PM as opposed to 8:15PM which is one plus of having the other meet me Mondays.








We're forecast one of two days this week of humid, mid-80s weather. I had so hoped we'd seen the back of that. But it still beats days on end of 90+ so things are looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells