Saturday, September 18, 2010

Streets & houses

From 15.June.2010 . Heading out soon to see if I can figure out what I did to my bike when I shifted gears with it stationary & fix it. Any suggestions?

Beautiful day here - sunny & ~ 70F.





After at least 4 years with no students @ Northeastern, this semester I have 5. A first, I think. They run the gamut from a "Ranck beginner" to fairly accomplished. Makes for a long Wed., though & I was unable to get the last student to fit on Wed. because she'd gone & joined the rowing team so I have to make a separate trip for her - she was one of the stronger players & I need the extra pennies or I might have given her the ultimatum - either rowing or flute. Could I be that hard-nosed?

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells