Monday, September 27, 2010

Cabin, Twin Ctites and Dave's Falls

This from 21.June.2010 when I was way-laid by some kind of flu bug & 22.June.2010, Mom's actual, factual b'day with trips to Marinette/Menominee & Dave's Falls (reminds me of the gorge near Presbytery Point in da lovely U.P.), including a shot of Menominee's 1st Presby church.



Tutored one of my Northeastern tooters this AM - not the world's most enthusiastic student but she has a good command of the basics and I'm challenging her quite a bit with sightreading and harmonic awareness in etudes and who likes to spend a whole hour plus doing things they aren't good at (yet)? Melrose rehearsal tonight where yours truly will have to do the same with the Firebird movement (the variations) on the docket.















Cloudy & misty, moisty today - rain in the forecast all week. If I'd known that I'da done laundry over the weekend. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells