Monday, September 13, 2010

Cambridge, etc.

Shots from 10.June.2010 - a cloudy day in Cambridge, MA & elsewhere. Themes include creeping green.


Already had my morning toddle. Beautiful weather at least temp-wise (around 70F). Possible rain later but who cares? Heading out this PM to the Melrose first rehearsal of the season. Remains to be seen what happens during the Firebird first run-through. Tuesday student won't start until next week so I don't have quite as busy a week as I'd thought.




I realized last post that I neglected even to mention the anniversary of 9/11. It was eerily similar weather-wise that day - wonderful temps without a cloud in the sky. Thank the goddess nothing similar happened otherwise. I think moving the Islamic center farther away from the trade tower site would be just the recruiting tool al-Qaida needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The second day of Christmas

The Young People's Chorus of New York City singing the 12 days of Christmas, and Jingle Bells